At the California School-Based Health Alliance (CSHA), we believe that young people should not only have a say in the way school health happens but also work to make it happen on their school campuses. That is why we have a long history of engaging youth in various programs. Click on the links to find out more about our current and past projects.
- OUSD Nutrition & Wellness Leaders
- West Contra Costa Unified School District SBHC Youth Advisory Boards
- Youth Health Workers
- Youth-to-Youth Network (Y2Y)
- Peer Insurance Health Rights Education (PHIRE)
- OUSD Youth Leadership Wellness Champions
Interested in learning how you can engage youth at your school-based health center or in your school district? Check out our Youth Engagement Resources.