School Health on the Frontlines: Navigating Pandemics & Building Equity
Did you attend? Go to the conference website, enter the email you used to register, and click login. You will receive a login code in your email. Enter the login code and click submit. Our conference website will be up through October.
Thank you to everyone who made our virtual conference a moment of genuine connection. We had nearly 1,000 attendees and we could feel the energy!
Our event website will stay up through October and we are adding recordings and materials every day. We will also be adding these materials to this website.
A Big, Big Thanks for Helping School Health on the Frontlines Come Alive
- Our impactful keynote speakers – Dr. Tichianaa Armah, Dr. Elisha Smith Arrillaga, and State Superintendent of Public Instruction Tony Thurmond – grounded us with powerful calls to action.
- Expert session presenters from the field gave us insight into navigating our current crises.
- “Brain break” presenters – Lance McGee, Alicia the Dance Dragon Slayer, Nicole Gordon from Anissa Women’s Fitness, and Jessica Dyer, our Behavioral Health Project Director – gave us valuable moments of self-care.
- The Los Angeles Trust for Children’s Health. Executive Director Maryjane Puffer did double duty opening our conference and showing us her “toothy” kickboxing moves! The L.A. Trust’s Kelly Bui, Lillian Orta, and Nina Nguyen were behind the scenes helping presenters shine.
- Heather Berg, our Central Valley coordinator, and Jeanne Aguinaldo, our intern in Southern California helped moderate multiple sessions.
- Our sponsors and exhibitors – including Presenting Sponsor Anthem Blue Cross and Platinum Sponsors Aetna and Kaiser Permanente – made it possible for so many to attend.
We hope this conference centered attendees and provided them with tools, insight, and inspiration to continue helping children, adolescents, and communities thrive.
Thank You to Our Sponsors