Join us for the 2020 California School-Based Health Conference from May 14-15 in Sacramento.
Learn, grow, and connect with fellow providers, educators, advocates, and other leaders in the school-based health care movement across the state. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or just starting out in school-based health, we have workshops for all levels of experience and engagement.
Registration and details coming soon. Get notified.
Members Save on Registration
Members of the California School-Based Health Alliance get an exclusive $55 discount on conference registration, along with other benefits, such as member-only webinars and toolkits. Get the discount code from the member resource webpage (password included in your membership welcome email) and enter the code on Eventbrite to unlock your special rate.
- School-based health center staff and administrators
- School district support and health services personnel
- Community medical, mental health, and oral health providers
- School administrators and student services leaders
- Local, regional, and state officials and policymakers
- School health program funders
Professional Areas of Interest
- Primary care
- Mental health
- Trauma-informed approaches
- School attendance
- Chronic disease management
- Substance use prevention
- Sexual & reproductive health
- Food & nutrition
- Social justice & immigrant rights
- Youth engagement
- Dental & vision care
- Billing & sustainability
- EHR/data privacy
What’s the refund policy?
All sales are final. No refunds are permitted.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you do not need to bring a printed ticket to this event.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Log in to your Eventbrite account to update your registration information.
Is my ticket transferrable?
Yes. If for whatever reason you cannot attend this event and want to transfer your registration to a colleague, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.