The California School-Based Health Alliance and the L.A. Trust for Children’s Health are hosting the 2019 California School-Based Health Conference: Advancing Wellness & Best Practices for the Future, at the Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach and Marina Hotel in Redondo Beach on May 9-10, 2019.
Learn, grow, and connect with fellow providers, educators, advocates, and other leaders in the school-based health care movement across the state. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or just starting out in school-based health, we have workshops for all levels of experience and engagement.
Stay tuned for more information on registration, hotel reservations, or sponsor and exhibitor opportunities!
- School-based health center staff and administrators
- School district support and health services personnel
- Community medical, mental health, and oral health providers
- School administrators and student services leaders
- Local, regional, and state officials and policymakers
- School health program funders
Submit Your Workshop Proposal
Requests for workshop proposals are now open to the public! With 500 anticipated participants, the 2019 California School-Based Health Conference is an excellent opportunity to highlight your innovative program model, share your research, and get feedback from your colleagues. Learn more about workshop formats and submit your proposal before the November 16, 2018 deadline.