2018 California School-Based Health Conference: Leading the Movement for a Healthy California
- Exhibition Date: May 17-18, 2018
- Location: Sheraton Grand Hotel, Sacramento
- Conference Highlights: Plenary Session, Workshops, Exhibits, Networking
- Target Audiences: Health care and mental health providers; school district and school board officials; school-based health center staff; teachers; oral health care providers; and other school health stakeholders
- Expected Attendance: 500+ participants
- 20 exhibitors, including businesses, advocacy organizations, and health care plans interested in supporting strong school/health partnerships.
|Exhibit table OR insert (provided by exhibitor) in conference packet, listing in program, two exhibitor registrations||X||X||X||X||X|
|Premium exhibit table location||X||X||X||X|
|Post-conference list of attendees||X||X||X||X|
|Recognition in conference promotional materials||X||X||X||X|
|Advertisement in conference program||Half page||Quarter page||Business card|
|Logo and hyperlink featured on conference web page||X||X|
|Insert in attendee packet (provided by sponsor)||X||X|
|Logo on the CSHA website for the year||X|
Nonprofit discount: We offer a limited number of discounted exhibit spaces to nonprofits with a budget of $5 million or less. Please contact us for details.