2019 California School-Based Health Conference | Sponsor & Exhibitor Info
- Exhibition Date: May 10, 2019
- Location: Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach and Marina
- Target Audiences: Health care and mental health providers; school district and school board officials; school-based health center staff; teachers; oral health care providers; and other school health stakeholders
- Expected Attendance: 500+ participants
- 20 exhibitors, including businesses, advocacy organizations, and health care plans interested in supporting strong school/health partnerships.
|Exhibit table OR insert (provided by exhibitor) in conference packet, listing in program, two exhibitor registrations||X||X||X||X||X|
|Premium exhibit table location||X||X||X||X|
|Post-conference list of attendees||X||X||X||X|
|Recognition in conference promotional materials||X||X||X||X|
|Advertisement in conference program||Half page||Quarter page||Business card|
|Logo and hyperlink featured on conference web page||X||X|
|Insert in attendee packet (provided by sponsor)||X||X|
|Logo on the CSHA website for the year||X|
Nonprofit discount: We offer a limited number of discounted exhibit spaces to nonprofits with a budget of $5 million or less. Please contact us for details.
For more information contact Kristin Andersen at 281-787-5520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibit space is limited. To secure your spot, download the 2019 conference sponsor and exhibitor form, or sign up online.
2018 Conference Sponsors